By the end of 2020 all KEC school children have an opportunity to access quality basic education through mother tongue continuously.
- To promote collaboration among Kachin Ethnic Education Service Providers in Kachin State and Northern Shan State and the consortium members of Kachin Education Foundation (KEF), KIO-ED, Northern Shan State Kachin Baptist Union Church Based Education (SJN-CEB), Metta Development Foundation (Metta), and Nyein (Shalom) Foundation.
- To envision to a sustainable national education policy
- To promote Multi Lingual Education and Mother Tongue based education system for more effectively for students to understand and more on the lessons
- To develop a common curriculum and to coordinate among education service providers so that their education policies are complement each other
- To organize Kachin Education Stakeholders through KEC for the development of common education framework on curriculum