To enable the NCA signatory EAOs, through more sustainable funding, to strategically plan and organize themselves in relation to the peace process.
- Promoting ethnic unity and political legitimacy to secure self-determination and guarantee the enjoyment of rights without discrimination, prejudice or inequality.
- Advancing joint policy positions in the peace and reconciliation process particularly the formal political dialogue, to achieve democracy and security as well as social, cultural, economic, political rights for ethnic nationalities across Myanmar.
- Permanent cessation of violence and all forms of insecurity to resolve conflict and political differences through robust ceasefire adherence and implementation.
- Ethnic political coordination among relevant stakeholders including but not limited to NCA non-signatories, EAO liaison offices and others.
- The NCA-S Office, to provide improved technical, logistical, and administrative support for the EAO’s work during the peace process.